The DOLRE Low Stress Parapet System’s revolutionary design combines maximum safety and protection with pleasing aesthetics, while at the same time helping to minimise damage to the bridge deck and structure during a vehicular impact.
DOLRE’s unique design and post fuse system, reduces transmission of impact stresses to the bridge deck by up to 80% for regular performance, when compared to other conventional safety barriers.
ASBAP (Austroads Safety Barrier Assessment Panel) Approved for use throughout Australia, the DOLRE Low Stress Parapet System delivers a range of benefits, including:
- Fully compliant with AS 5100 and AS 3845
- Successfully crash tested to European Standards and simulated to US MASH TL4 requirements
- Unique design imparting low stress to bridge deck
- Protects waterprooﬁng membranes and coatings on the deck
- Easy to install
- Easy to dismantle in times of ﬂood
- Cost-effective bridge rehabilitation solution
- Ideal for bridge refurbishment projects